Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

What a lovely Mother's Day weekend I had with my guys. They bought me an adorable gift, made me a card and took me out to a wonderful lunch- during which Grayson behaved wonderfully! I am so lucky to be a mom and to be so loved.


While we were at our Mother's Day celebration lunch, little man bit right down on my knuckle- which he has been doing for months- and surprised me with the presence of a dagger like little tooth right there on the bottom! Our baby is growing up and getting chompers. Only one tooth has broken through but the gums around it are pretty swollen so perhaps there will be more soon. It brought tears to my eyes when I discovered it- not only because it hurt but because I can't believe how fast things are changing and how fast our boy is growing. He has a tooth, he rocks on all fours and is just beginning to army crawl, his face is starting to thin out and lengthen- he is almost starting to look toddlerish. Babyhood is flying by at the speed of light.

Getting ready to move!

No comments:

Post a Comment