So this week I gave Grayson what he has been dreaming of and took him to a day game, just mommy and Grayson on the club level. It.was.amazing.
Grayson was SO excited to walk to the stadium, show his ticket and actually get to go inside. He squealed with delight as we rode our escalator. He clapped with joy when he sat in his seat. He was the happiest I have seen him in ages. Pure joy radiated from my eldest son for hours on end and as a result I had one of the best days ever!
We had great seats, ate French fries out of a mini Milwaukee Brewers Baseball helmet, ate a hot pretzel, drank a soda, walked, talked and played. Every time Grayson wanted a snack he elected to run back to our seats so he could watch the game. He loves the home runs and the fireworks and the music.













No comments:
Post a Comment