Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Sometimes I am speechless

Grayson: momma I have a pee cup. Sometimes I gotta pee in it. And then I pour the pee in the potty
Me: ummmmm. What?
G: I have a pee cup. For peeing. I put my pee in it.  
Me: (speechless) *blink blink*
G: you know momma it is a pee cup
Me: honey. (Sigh) I don't want you to pee in cups I want you to pee in the potty. No more peeing in cups ok? 
G: but momma I just put my pee in there and then in the potty.
Me: no more buddy. Where is this cup?
G: it is the good blue one. Might be in the toy box (wanders off to his room)



Fast forward a few days and I come home from work to this joyful announcement
G: look momma I found my pee cup!!
It has been washed and hidden. To hopefully never be used that way again. The things my kid thinks of...

No comments:

Post a Comment