Sunday, January 3, 2010

Where did the cute baby noises go?

So apparently the New Year has brought my darling son a whole bunch of new sounds that have totally replaced his adorable goos and coos and ahgee and ahgaa sounds. Now he squeals- with joy, in frustration, to demand food, to talk back- as his primary form of communication. It is funny but I must admit I miss the sweet baby noises a bit during snuggle time, perhaps some day he will figure out how to use them both.

sorry about the shoddy camera work in the beginning

4 comments:

  1. yayyyy for videos. grayson is adorable! and he LOVES his mommy!!!

    (i won't mention the whiplash that occurs at 1:44)

    everytime i watch this clip, i remember watching the ev show 'flipper' as a little boy....hmmm

    love his smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey he is one strong baby - there is no way to predict every movement man- a little whiplash here and there happens :)

    I love his smile too- except when he uses it at 1 am when I would rather be sleeping

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I love his smile too- except when he uses it at 1 am when I would rather be sleeping"


    LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, seriously...he is impossibly cute. Clearly the world's most adorable child....but where did those goos go?

    ReplyDelete