Sunday, January 17, 2010

Where did the hair go?

It seems that since I went back to work all kinds of things have gone missing from my baby's life- the cute baby noises- gone, the nice baby in the evenings - gone (more on that in a minute) and Grayson's hair- while not yet gone...rapidly leaving.
At 9 weeks old

At 15 weeks old

Now about the missing cute baby- apparently our son has decided he either 1- hates his mommy for going back to work or 2- thinks going to bed at night really sucks (particularly if Mommy is trying to put him there). This last week Mommy comes home from work SO EXCITED to see her boys and snuggle the baby, and the baby eats and is sweet and then turns on his Mommy and screams (I don't mean cries, I mean SCREAMS like he is in pain) until she gives him to someone else-preferably Daddy (who is by far Grayson's favorite person in the world.) So now Mommy works during the day and misses cute baby time and then comes home in the evening- and also misses cute baby time- this makes Mommy sad but there is nothing to do. Going back to work has rocked all of our schedules and I am sure we all have a lot of adjusting to do, hopefully once that happens cute baby will reappear and Mommy won't feel so sad.

2 comments:

  1. Kyler's hair disappeared as well. *sigh* We said he looked like Friar Tuck. It just happens. I hope Grayson's feathers come back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope his feathers come back soon too! Friar Tuck is the perfect description! see through thin on top, totally bald in the back and this long dark thick stuff at the base of his skull--- fancy

    ReplyDelete