This was my first mother's day- and I have to say I am thinking I am going to really enjoy this holiday :)
The pregnancy finally feels REAL. The baby is moving around and I can feel him at least a few times a week, my body is changing and it is evident that I am pregnant and we are starting to set up things for the little man- including cleaning out space in our house for him.
Ry bought me flowers and a lovely card (really good pick) and then I spent the afternoon at the zoo with my cousin, his wife and their son. On top of that many members of our family and friends sent cards or emails or highly entertaining videos celebrating my first mother's day. On top of that my friend Joan (possibly the nicest person I am blessed to encounter on a regular basis) left me a beautiful flowering plant on my doorstep with a note that said "from one mother to another". Everyone is so sweet! I feel very loved and am very grateful for the support and kindness of my husband as well as the rest of our friends and family. I feel lucky that our little bean will be surrounded by so many kind and loving people.
Thanks to everyone for all of your kind wishes and love- it means so much
No comments:
Post a Comment