Wednesday, May 6, 2009

We went to the Doctor and the Doctor said....

It's a boy! A healthy boy who is "right on target". He is 11 oz and has all the parts where they are supposed to be. According to the ultrasound technician and our midwife his brain, palate, heart, spine, bones, size, weight, abdomen, hands, feet..... and everything else look great. The ultrasound technician was very confident that he is a he- I have to say I was not so easily able to tell- but then again I don't look at ultrasounds all day every day. She moved him around and two seperate times confirmed that he is a he- so we are going with it and very excited. It is really fun to finally use gender pronouns and it all of the sudden seems much more real and amazing. I love him so much already and can't believe this pregnancy is halfway over.... time is flying.
Here he is- our little Schmitzel




No comments:

Post a Comment