Thursday, September 10, 2009

Really?

This is the current state of my baby bump:
It is big and round and 9 months of cooked little Schmitzel which is a great thing. The baby appears to be healthy and is moving around and generally being awesome- I love it. I can kind of sleep again (not the best but my expectations are getting lower by the week). All in all being 9 and a half months pregnant isn't all that bad right now (hope I don't jinx myself).... or so I thought until...
I went to the Chiropractor yesterday at 5 pm for my weekly adjustment. When I got there I kicked off my sandals to hop (ha hop-right) up onto the table and that is when I noticed
I was wearing two different shoes. Two totally different shoes. One: black and gray, one: brown and tan. I did this ALL day apparently- all day, through an IEP meeting, walking the halls, I lead a special ed meeting and met with a parent all with two different shoes on.
So while I love my baby belly in a lot of ways- it has become clear that I really truly cannot see my feet and I am going to have to set up some sort of shoe check and balance system before I leave the house. Oh well

No comments:

Post a Comment