So here we go.
25 weeks. More than 6 months now. He is moving strongly, daily and though Ryan has yet to actually catch him moving- it can be felt sometimes from the outside too. Sometimes when he kicks me- it is so hard that I feel it on the inside and outside at the same time- the other day he somehow kicked my leg. All of the baby sites say that while he needs 15 more weeks to cook- if (let's pray this doesn't happen) he was born now it is possible that he would be able to survive with the advancements in neonatal medicine. That is crazy to me since I know I still have 3 months to go- but modern medicine is pretty crazy I guess. I am sleeping better again, but occassionally struggle with restless leg syndrome which makes it hard for me (and Ryan too) to fall asleep. Otherwise - all is well- no back pain, I feel good, have a decent amount of energy, still love the nightly ice cream :) and am happily hanging out at the end of my second trimester.
I hated to do the belly pictures too!
ReplyDeleteYou look great Mikaely!!!
thanks julie!
ReplyDelete