Ryan put them together for us yesterday afternoon- after we cleaned the basement some more and made yet another trip to the dump. I think it looks lovely and the rocker is so comfy. It glides along or it has a handy little handle that you can switch to make it stationary. The color is a dark chocolate brown and coordinates nicely with the other nursery colors. I love it and sat in it for so long just rocking and hanging out yesterday that we were almost late to dinner :)
Two adults, two boys, a dog and a whole lot of chaos! Come along on our wild ride
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Rocking and Rolling
This nursery is really coming along! I am so excited- with still 3 months to go his crib is set up (granted he has no sheets or bedding but he does have a baby cage and a mattress- thanks again Judi), his dresser is set up, the bookshelves are painted, the room is cleaned out and now the glider and ottoman (thanks Karen and Logan) are also assembled. The plan is pretty much to assemble and set up items as we can afford them or others are kind enough to gift them to us.

Ryan put them together for us yesterday afternoon- after we cleaned the basement some more and made yet another trip to the dump. I think it looks lovely and the rocker is so comfy. It glides along or it has a handy little handle that you can switch to make it stationary. The color is a dark chocolate brown and coordinates nicely with the other nursery colors. I love it and sat in it for so long just rocking and hanging out yesterday that we were almost late to dinner :)
Ryan put them together for us yesterday afternoon- after we cleaned the basement some more and made yet another trip to the dump. I think it looks lovely and the rocker is so comfy. It glides along or it has a handy little handle that you can switch to make it stationary. The color is a dark chocolate brown and coordinates nicely with the other nursery colors. I love it and sat in it for so long just rocking and hanging out yesterday that we were almost late to dinner :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment