That meant that Ryan didn't have to do any painting. But then we started rearranging stuff in the room and the all white bookshelves were looking a bit dingy to him. So he started pondering and rearranging and apparently color matching and also surprising his wife.
I came home from my speech meeting and happy hours last Friday to find that the bookshelves had been transformed from dingy and kind of beat up white to this......
Lovely and clean and matches the room and the bedding perfectly! Ry had taken a wall hanging to Home Depot and had it color matched for the paint and then rushed home on Friday to get things painted before I got home. What a nice guy- after weeks of being psyched he didn't have to pick up another paint brush he did it anyway for his little man (and me too).
He also installed a really cool light above the Schmitzel's closet. It is a half moon yellow light that gives off a really gentle soft glow and he did something fancy with cords to make the cord long enough that the switch is on the side of the closet. Ry always is so meticulous and patient with projects- I am pretty lucky because patient is the last word anyone might use to describe me when it comes to house projects. This is one of those parts of life where opposites attracting is super beneficial :)
Great job Ryan!!! I love it!
ReplyDelete