Not much to report, but since I have written about all the other appointments I feel I should document this one too.
I gained 1.5 pounds in the last two weeks- no biggie since I gained nothing at the last appointment and considering the sheer amount of pasta and cake I consumed at my baby's shower yesterday I am fairly pleased :) My blood pressure is fine, no swelling, no dizziness, no ..... nothing- which is awesome~
Little Man's heart sounded wonderful and was beating strong, this week I measured at 32 cm- well within range. So all is well.
Apparently the big body part he keeps pushing out of my upper right side is his butt- Cheri says he is probably pushing on the other side and then his little booty sticks out.
Cheri suggested buying some Epsom Salts and soaking my legs in them nightly before bed to attempt to soothe them and bring some more magnesium into them before I attempt to sleep- so off I am to find a big box and hopefully I will be back to sleep soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment