The invitations for the baby showers have been sent and should have been received by everyone by now. If you check them out you will note that the theme is definitely Italian restaurants- baby Schmitzel loves salad and breadsticks!
Misty sent out the invites for the Wisconsin shower which she, Drea and Darcie are throwing on Sunday July 26th at That's Amore - my most favorite Italian restuarant in the Milwaukee area. Unfortunately a good chunk of my sister in laws may be unable to attend (summer scheduling is tough!) but I am hopeful it will be a lovely time nonetheless. I haven't heard from Misty who is planning on attending but I am excited to see everyone in person at the end of the month.
Sally sent out the invites for the shower in Illinois which we be held the following weekend on Saturday August 1st at Salutos Italian Restaurant in Gurnee. She is throwing the shower with my mom and my sister and apparently they are all engaged in secret planning phone calls and having fun talking to eachother almost weekly. I am so lucky that they are putting in so much effort to make it nice for me and the baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment